Call me biased but I can’t imagine a wedding running smoothly without a Wedding Planner. Not even my own! There are 10007 details to plan, coordinate, execute and remember all while gracefully attending to your guests and most importantly having fun! I have compiled a list of 5 reasons why Wedding Planners are essential to the overall wedding experience.
1. We aren’t just your Wedding Planner. When choosing a Planning Team, it is extremely important that you feel comfortable and confident that this is the team who will make executive decisions on your behalf throughout the process. We become your therapist, your assistant, your friend, your stylist, your personal google, your confidant and so much more! Hiring a Wedding Planner goes far beyond “just planning” your wedding. In order for us to bring this vision to life we need to be on the same page always, ALL WAYS, while mutually loving the process.
2. We alleviate stress. Unless you plan weddings for a living, you won’t have time to focus all of your time and energy into making this your dream wedding. By the time Friday at 5pm rolls around, you’ll want to meet up with your Significant Other and have a nice dinner, some cocktails and cozy up on the couch. The last thing you’ll want to do is research when invitations should be mailed out. A Wedding Planner will keep track of all of the details and deadlines for you so that you can relax and enjoy every minute of the journey. On top of that, we run the show on the day of so you don’t have to!
3. We save you TIME. Besides managing your budget, your to-do list and your vision, we will only refer the best of the best vendors. Most clients dread looking up reviews on Social Platforms or going through the motions of insta-stalking vendors just to see if you THINK you’ll click with them. As your Wedding Planning Team, we already know your personalities, your budget and your visual aesthetic and can therefore perfectly match you with the perfect vendor for each category. Time is precious, time is money!
4. We handle the budget for you. So many times couples have a budget that they slowly but surely don’t stick to. We believe that your wedding should not be a burden to you as you plan the rest of your lives together. Let us help you come to a realistic wedding budget that you will stick to and be happy with.
5. We help you organize your thoughts and vision. How many times have you created a wedding Pinterest board that you thought was your exact vision but then changed your mind after watching Bridgerton or attended a wedding? We are here to swoop up those ideas, thoughts, feelings and condense them so that your wedding is beautiful, cohesive and brings to life what you’ve always wanted and more. In the end, your wedding won’t look like the Circus meets Kensington Palace meets Halloween!
More often than not, I will hear someone tell me “Where were you when I got married?” or “I wish I had hired a Wedding Planner for my wedding” and the most depressing one “I can’t wait for the day to come and go, I’m so stressed out!”. A Wedding Planner is the one person who will have your best interest on all ends of your wedding. They are an investment you won’t regret. Let’s chat! xo